CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

The (almost) Swagger Wagon

If you know me, you know that I am a Jeep girl at heart. I have had the pleasure (and heartache) of owning 3 different Jeeps. I have had pleasant times and serious headaches due to my beloved Jeeps. :) My last Jeep was legally determined to be a giant LEMON and as a result, was replaced with a Dodge Journey.  As our family needs have expanded, so has our need for a larger vehicle. I have not EVER been a mini-van kind of girl. However, trying to budget gas in the economy for a larger SUV does not make sense at all so... the result was a serious effort on the part of my husband, to convert me into a minivan mom.  I would like to give a large pat on the back to the marketing team at Toyota for the "swagger wagon" campaign. (If you haven't seen it.... here is the link.) This video alone convinced my husband that this was the way to go! I must admit, the video is hilarious, even more so after having kids! The actual "Swagger wagon" (model SE) is more like a sports car type of feel.  The XLE is a nice ride, has lots of space and is perfect for a family. It meets all of our needs. So... there it is! We welcome the (almost) Swagger wagon to our family. I have to say that we took a trip to the lake for the 4th of July week and comfortably fit all of our belongings in here, with tons of room to spare!


For the record, I WILL own a Wrangler one day. I may be a 60+ year old grandma by the time it happens. But I will be THAT Grandma with the long grey braids, in a bright blue Wrangler cruising down the road blasting "Three Little Birds!"




Until then, I will be sporting the mini-van! :)  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment