CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Tangled 3rd Birthday!

Well I can't believe Maddy will be 3 on Friday! We had her birthday party yesterday (Sunday). She loooooves the movie Tangled and asked for a Tangled party this year. It was a lot of fun planning because this was the first year that she actually had an opinion and got to help with the planning and decorating. 
  Here is my birthday girl! All dressed up in her princess dress up clothes! 
Happy 3rd birthday Maddy!!
Tangled theme birthday cake for my Maddy's 3rd birthday!

Floating lanterns and sun flower banner
Another picture of the "floating" lanterns and sunflower banner


I made some tissue paper flowers and purple lanterns to decorate the table . 





I made several purple sunflower banners to hang around the house. Here is a picture of one of the banners over the back door.



And here are some pictures from her party!

waiting for the party to start

She whispers, "I think there is a princess in there!"

playing with cousin Aaron
 


Ethan checking out Maddy's race track from Uncle Chris

Time to blow out the candles. Maddy gets very shy when all of the attention is focused on her.

Present from Granddad and Grandma Locke

Maddy when she first saw the gator.

Checking it out

The party guests



Very excited!

Playing princess dolls with Uncle Eric

trying on my dress up clothes!

 
Playing princess with Daddy and Uncle Eric... I'm not sure who is having more fun! :) 


Sweet Ethan taking a walk

Playing dress up in her Tinker Bell costume. She kept jumping up and down and saying "Mom, why can't I fly." I explained that she needed to find some fairy dust. She has been looking for fairy dust all morning. :)

Playing dress up!

Pretty shoes!
Happy Birthday Maddy! We love you!

We hope everyone enjoyed the party! Thank you to everyone for coming and for all of her wonderful gifts. We really enjoyed her day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment