CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Projects

Wow, its been a while since my last post. We've been enjoying the Fall... just wishing that actual Fall weather would stick around. I can't believe it is the end of October and we are STILL getting eaten up by mosquitoes when we spend any time outside! :(  I'm definitely looking forward to temperatures cooling off. :) 
Anyway, I wanted to share some of my projects. 

I made this for Eman's birthday.  His room is sailboat themed so I based the boat design off his the decals in his room.  I decided to make this for him because he loved the one in his sister's room so much. :) I have so much fun making these. :) Especially since they are for my sweet babies. :) 
 I used some really neat beads in the middle to resemble bubbles. They really catch the light.
 This is the mobile I made for Maddy's room. When we moved her into her big girl room before Eman was born, we decided to go with a butterfly theme. I saw an awesome mobile in the Pottery Barn magazine, but decided to make one myself.  I think it turned out great. Luckily the spot we hung it gets just enough air from the vent to make the butterflies flutter. :)
I have a some really neat ideas for mobiles. Hopefully I will get some time to put some more together this winter.



Here are a few pics of the kids... they are growing so fast. :) 
Maddy dancing. :)

Ready for gymnastics

Susie the scarecrow. :) We had way too much fun making her. :) Maddy made the face all by herself.

Eman pushing Ernie around the kitchen

taking a ride on the firetruck

And now we are practicing our daredevil skills by standing in his sister's car. In case you were wondering, we now have three ride on vehicles. We also have a large kitchen... perfect for racing!

Sweet boy. He loves to read. :)

That is all for now. More pics to come! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment