CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Here we go!

Welcome, welcome!
 I have had this blog for 2 years now but am finally getting around to updating it! So sad! I have decided to use this blog as a way to document my adventures with my children. Maddy will be 3 in July and Ethan is currently 7 months old. Time is literally flying by and I am hoping to capture as much of it as possible and record it on this blog.  (I do keep a hand written journal with thoughts/ notes for my children to read at a later date.)  Our blog can be a way to share our family adventures and will hopefully be a way for my children to look back on this type of "live journal" and remember our fun times! I'll probably throw in a few fun recipes or crafting projects too!
So here we go! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment