CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

My favorite "Green" products

I have been in the process of "going green" for some time now. As I have mentioned before, creating a better world for my children is very important to me. I can honestly say, as a family, we are eating better, recycling 99% of the time and using more "green" products. I have to say that my favorite cleaning products (so far) come from Method. I adore them! I've tried the kitchen cleaning sprays, hand soaps and bathroom cleaners so far and they are fabulous! I have a white sink that tends to absorb anything with color that you dump in it. The regular Method all purpose spray gets even coffee stains out of my sink! I feel like I'm in my sink washing dishes most of the day. During the winter months, it was REALLY doing a number on my hands. I've tried a ton of different dish soaps and the Method dish soap really prevents my hands from getting so dry. And did I mention how WONDERFUL they smell?? I especially LOVE their new, limited edition scent, Sea Salt and Lime!!! Now if only they would create lotions and personal care products! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment